Bridal Tips from a Hair Color Tips from the Experts at Monaco Salon in Tampa
Wedding day prep begins months in advance. Some brides start planning a year in advance if they can. There are the obvious to-do’s like dress fittings, food tastings, guest lists, seating charts, etc. But one thing you should never ever forget is your bridal hair style as it requires plenty of advanced planning, too.
Plan Your Bridal Hair Color
If you are planning to add color or highlight to your bridal hair style, remember to stay within two shades of your natural hair color. Since this is your wedding day, you’ll want to visit a professional hair color specialist to prevent any mishaps.
Here are some tips from our team of bridal hair color specialists in Tampa to ensure that your hair is ready for the cameras on your wedding day.
1. Consult your hair color specialist at least three month before the wedding. Ideally, you’ll have a couple appointments to finalize how you will wear your bridal hair and what kind of hair color you want.
2. Bring your veil and hair accessories in the consultation. Certain bridal hair styles require a few strategically placed highlights to catch the light and highlight your face. Knowing what your veil looks like will help you hair color specialist tweak the color so those things really stand out.
3. Get your hair color or highlights done at least a week before the wedding. Hair color and highlights look best after the color adheres to the hair.
4. Wait at least two days after your hair color treatment before shampooing. You want to give hair color time to settle before washing it. Make sure that you use a shampoo that is safe for color-treated hair.
5. Lastly, keep your hair well conditioned. Healthy, moisturized hair really makes highlights and hair color shine.
Armed with these tips, you are ready to face the world and be the center of attention on your wedding day. Call Monaco Salon in Tampa to schedule a bridal hair consultation or trial run for your wedding day.