Update May 11, 2020. MONACO SALONS ARE OPEN!
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Thank you all for patiently waiting as we prepare to open our doors this upcoming Monday May 11th. We are thrilled to be able to do what we love and look forward to seeing you all soon. We wanted to share with you the efforts we are making to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our amazing team, our wonderful guests, and our community.
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives that we are implementing but we wanted to inform you of some of the most important:
- We ask our guests who feel sick or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 to please reschedule their reservation for at least 14 days after their symptoms are gone.
- We are splitting our Artists into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the salon at once by a minimum of 50% salon capacity.
- Face masks are mandatory for all staff and guests. Feel free to bring your own mask to wear but it must be one that secures behind the ears. If you do not have one, we will be happy to provide one free brand-new mask for you to wear and take home.
- Unfortunately, we will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- Some staff members will also be wearing goggles and gloves for extra measures.
- We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
- ONE Guest per Artist at a time. Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your reservation at this time. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
- Please arrive for your reservation on time but not earlier. Upon arrival, guests will be required to call our salon using the phone number located at the front salon door to receive further instructions. We will be asking our guests to wait in their cars until their Design Center is completely sanitized thoroughly and at that point our Front Desk coordinator will contact our guests as soon as it is safe to see your artist.
- Each Design Center and Shampoo Chair will be thoroughly sanitized before each guest.
- Custom built dividers have been placed between each chair and design center for extra precautions.
- Front desk coordinators will be checking staff temperature throughout the day and guests upon arrival with an infrared thermometer. Anyone with 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be allowed to enter the salon.
- Upon arrival to the salon, staff and guests will first hand sanitize or wash their hands.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!
Monaco Salon Management