Corrective Hair Color is Our Specialty
If you have experienced a hair color disaster, either at your own hand or at the hands of a stylist lacking in experience, the hair color experts at Monaco Salon can help get your hair back to gorgeous. Depending on the extent and the layers of old hair color, hair color correction can be a complex process but at Monaco Salon, you’re in safe hands! We have the skills and lots of experience when it comes to correcting root regrowth, over-processed ends, faded once-vivid color, lifting box hair dye, and removing telltale bands of color.
At Monaco Salon in Tampa, we specialize in Hair Color Correction
Is your blonde hair turning brassy? Are your roots overgrown? Perhaps you are you wondering how to remove hair color or hair dye? Perhaps you tried a semi permanent or permanent color kit at home and the color looks nothing like the one pictured on the box. While a hair color disaster can be emotional and upsetting, it is best to seek advice from an expert hair colorist rather than attempting to fix it yourself. Trust the experts at Monaco Hair Salon, our artists know all about hair color and correcting a color catastrophe.
Telltale signs that you need hair color correction:
- hair color is too dark for your complexion...it looked much lighter on the box
- blonde hair appears orange or brassy
- highlights look to streaky and unnatural
- visible bands of color where pigment has overlapped from previous color application
- bold hair color has faded and looks washed out
- blonde hair has green tint from chlorinated swimming pool