Shadow Opportunity: Full Day Hair Extensions Training with Krista Abad at Monaco Salon in Tampa
Are you ready to take a giant leap in your cosmetology career? What if you could consistently produce up to $250k in income a year working as a part-time hair extensions artist? If you want to supercharge your earning potential in this industry you have to learn a high value, in-demand service. And learning the skills necessary to offer human hair extensions will get you there. With this unique training opportunity, you can learn from a successful, award-winning hair extensions salon. Shadow salon owner and Master Hair Extension Artist Krista Abad along with her dream team for a day packed with everything hair extensions.
This is NOT classroom learning in a group setting!
Standing side by side, you’ll observe her and her color specialists at work with real guests, installing hair custom hair extensions. Sit in on a client hair consultation, observe the hair analysis process in action using a dermascope, talk through the approach, the techniques and proven marketing strategies. The hair extensions are just part of the look. Learn how we color match the client and blend pre-colored shades to create gorgeous dimensional color. You’ll also learn the dos and don’ts for further lightening or coloring extensions.
A FULL day of side-by-side learning and interacting!
You will gain behind the scenes insight into what it will be like to have your own hair extensions business.
- 10 am to 9 pm day
- Approximately 6-9 hair extensions clients
- Observe the consultation, a key part of marketing
- See how we take consistent and powerful before and after pictures
- Observe the application, coloring and blended cutting
- Learn the key parts of the operation such as ordering, maintaining inventory, pricing the hair
- Experience a variety of popular methods including hand tied, keratin bond and tape ins (if there is a particular type of hair extensions you’d like to focus on, we can schedule your day accordingly)
- Meet and stay connected with like minded artists