Monaco Hand Tied Weft Extensions vs Natural Beaded Row Extensions (NBR Method)
Hand Tied Extensions * Sew In Method * Natural Beaded Row Method * Human Hair Weft Extensions
If you're doing your homework on where to find the best hair extensions in Tampa, you'll most likely come across terms like hand tied weft hair extensions, seamless beaded rows and natural beaded row extensions. Although a common application method make these types of hair extensions quite similar, there are some slight differences. Natural Beaded Rows, or NBR, is a brand of hand tied extensions which uses what is called a seamless beaded row application. We are often asked what the difference is between Monaco’s hand tied hair extensions and NBR extensions or the other beaded row extensions. We hope the following explanation helps to clarify the similarities as well as the differences.
Natural Beaded Row Method for our Hand Tied Weft Extensions offers flexibility and fullness without compromising the hair.
Hand tied wefts are great for the woman who wants maximum volume with minimal risk to the hair. Hand tied wefts applied with a natural beaded row method are very discreet and can be installed in just a couple of hours. Clients who have worn other types of hair extensions will immediately notice how lightweight and comfortable they are, no tightness or tenderness. And their friends comment on how incredibly natural they look!
View more hair extensions transformations by Monaco Salon in Tampa
How are Monaco Hand Tied Extensions similar to NBR or natural beaded row extensions?
Both Monaco Extensions and NBR Extensions offer a hair extension application that requires no adhesive or heat. Both the quality of hair and the method for attaching the wefts to the natural hair are similar. Small sections of hair, called wefts, are gathered and fastened by hand, which produces a smaller, more discreet weft than machine finishing. These hand tied wefts of hair are sewn into beads that have been threaded into the natural hair around the head.
- Both methods use hand tied wefts in the application without heat or adhesive
- Both methods lasts the same duration of time
- Both applications are invisible when hair is pulled up
- Both methods allow the hand tied weft hair to be removed and reinstalled, and can be used 3-4 times
What are the differences between Monaco Hand Tied Extensions and NBR?
There are differences between Monaco and NBR brands when it comes to hand tied extensions, but these differences are more about the components rather than the method.
- Monaco wefts have a square base which installs easily without over flexing the hair horizontally or vertically. This means no pulling or tenderness.
- We use multiple bead sizes instead of a one size fits all. We would use a different size bead for textured, dense hair then we would for fine, thin hair. By adapting the bead size to the hair type, the application is not only more efficient but more comfortable for the wearer.
Monaco Salon's Hand Tied Weft Natural Beaded Row Hair Extensions Service
What's included in the price of our service:
- The cost of the hair (high quality human hair from our Monaco Platinum Collection)
- Custom hair color for the extensions before they are installed
- A haircut/style to blend in your extensions after they are installed
- Before and after photos of your transformation
Book a Free Hair Extensions Consultation at Monaco Salon in Tampa
Prices vary greatly. For an exact quote, we would need to see your hair and understand the look you'd like us to create. Please schedule a free virtual consultation by Zoom or FaceTime using the online scheduler below.